ANSI Mortise Lock - Electronic Lock
Hotel, office, health, education, commercial and leisure.
2.Two setting option for the Card 感應卡片有二種功能設定:
(1) Retract both with the deadbolt and latch bolt.同時解開四方鎖栓與斜舌鎖栓開啟門鎖.
(2) Retract the latch bolt.只能解斜舌鎖栓開啟門鎖.
Suitable for ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Mortise Lock Grade 1
.Utilizes U series mortise mechanical platforms
.Stand-alone,battery-operated electronic lock eliminates hard wiring to external power source
.Minimum 130,000 cycles/ 2 to 5 years battery life formortise chassis
.Up to 500,000 records
.Deadbolt sensing prevents access to unauthorized cards when deadbolt is thrown
.Key override optional
.Usable in all environment/exterior applications
.Hid and Motorola/Indala proximity cards, smart card, magnetic card supported
Include: mortise lock/1 pair handles/escutcheons/thumbturn/one card
· Integrated into Secone Solutions on-line software, eliminating the inefficiencies of having two separate systems - one for offline and one for on-line.
· Can dynamically integrate with most existing databases with real-time information updates, eliminating the tedious process of re-entering user data.
· Multiple locations can be networked to conveniently access a single database.
· Complete history of access activity can easily be obtained.
· Automatic backup reduces the risk of losing data.
· Operates on a desktop PC, or laptop PC.
· Provides easy-to-use menus and dialog boxes.
· Is password protected.
· Lets you create new lockset configurations by copying and editing existing configurations.
· Downloading of history events and the generation of reports.
• A battery powered electronic stand-alone lockset
• The SeconeSS software that can be managed from a desktop,or laptop.
• A Card Encoder to issue cards
Proximity Card Lock
• HID and Motorola/Indala proximity cards supported.
• Compatible with Weigand, ABA and custom formatted proximity cards.
• Stand-alone, battery-operated electronic lock eliminates hard wiring to external power source.
• Usable in all environmental/exterior applications.
• Utilizes U series Grade 1 mortise mechanical platforms.
• The escutcheon plate and handle is stainless steel 304.
Proximity Card Reader Specifications
• Primary Power: 4 “AA” batteries
• Back-up Power: Maintains programming and history data up to three months after power is lost.
• User Indicators: Visual and audible
• Serial Communications Port: Can be used to program locks individually.
•Operating and Storage Temperature:-35°C to +66°C
•Material: Bezel - high impact ABS
•Sealing: Weather proof lens and gasket provides protection for outdoor use.
•Card Read Range: 0" – 3"
ODM MOQ: 500sets for one project
(One project with Setting Reader 1 set / PDA reade 1 set)
FOB Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Max: 2000sets for one Project