Electronical Automatic Euro Mortise Lock Body (Lock Case)
Electronical Automatic Euro Mortise Lock Body（Case）
Product Classification(ER-7260TDF): Mechanical Design base on ER-7260TDF
Suitable for Internet of Things (IoT) Smart Lock
This electronic lock body can be combined with a variety of electronic communication sensing devices, combined with the mechanical structure of EN 12209 / EN179, to achieve the new generation of Smart Lock. Regardless of the way you design electronic sensor device, as Proximity Card, blue teeth, NFC, RF, fingerprint scanner, Digital Code button, etc. Every design is OK.
1. Backset 60mm C/C 72mm.
2. Automatic Deadbolt locking when door is closed, inside Handle Level or Thumbpiece Turn to unlock.
3. Outside Handle Level, trigger by Timer, Reader, Push Button, any type of electronic device etc.
4. Inside handle to retract Deadbolt.
5. Special Snib construction to allow Deadbolt can only be throw when Latch Bolt is fully engaged with the Strike.
6. Special cross Latch Bolt for inward or outward opening w/o handing.
7. SS or steel cast Latch Bolt/Deadbolt, patented 20mm single throw.
8. Heavy sprung follower.
9. C/W split Spindle.
10. Square/Radius Faceplate.
1. Use ordinary 4 AA battery, Voltage 6V.
2. Outside Handle Level, trigger by Timer, Reader, Push Button, any type of electronic device etc.
3. The Electronic Device(Control Device) provides the Lock Body for 0.5 seconds (power off immediately) and the Lock Body remains on.
4. Power on again for 0.5 seconds, Lock Body resumes lock state.
5. The Lock Body remains open, and it takes a long time to set the control time freely by Customer's Electronic Device.
MOQ: 50 sets
For OEM Product R&D Project