Product Specification - Automatic LED Lights
- Cabinet Lights
- Drawer Lights
When the room is poorly lit or has no light, it is very inconvenient when looking for items in drawers or cabinets. Therefore, a drawer lamp with a small shape, simple structure, convenient carrying and convenient installation is designed. The specific details are as follows:
1. PC cover: connected to the upper case and light transmission.
2. Upper case: Connect to the lower case and fix the PCB board.
3. USB charging port: The interface of the USB charging board is the most common charging port now. Connect the charging treasure directly through the USB cable or plug it into the socket through the USB cable and plug.
4. Charging indicator: When the drawer light is charging, the charging indicator is red. When the drawer light is full, the charging indicator will automatically turn off.
5. Infrared sensor: used to automatically sense the moving distance of the drawer, thus controlling the opening/closing of the drawer light.
6. Lower case: the outer surface is provided with a groove and the magnet is fixed inside.
7. PCB board: the illumination function of the drawer light and control the normal operation of each component.
8. Switch adjustment: The switch has three gears: automatic mode, long light mode, and closed mode.
9. Lithium battery: The electric energy required for the supply of the drawer lamp, the lithium battery does not need to be replaced frequently. When the drawer lamp is out of power, it can be directly charged through the USB charging board, which not only achieves energy saving effect, but also reflects environmental protection effect.
10. Magnet piece: There are 3M stickers on the back for fixing the sides of the drawer or the inside of the handle surface, and the drawer lamp is attached to the magnet piece for use.
MOQ 500Kits(Boxs) / 5000 sets
Package: 1 Kit(Box)/10sets