Euro Mortise Lock Body - 8500 SeriesCylinder Lock Set is designed for residential / light commercial application. With both Mortise lock and Euro Cylinder included in a single packaging, it gives the benefit of installation convenience and total compatibility.
All series Lock body:
1.The locks and latches covered by this certificate are all steel cased. This approval relates to the following specific locks.
2.This approval relates to the use of the above locks/latches in contributing to the fire resistance performance of metallic base doorsets, as defind in BS EN 1634-1 or BS 476: Part 22: 1987.
3.This approval relates to their use with the following door assemblies:-
Latched and unlatched, door assemblies consisting of uninsulated or insulated metal door assemblies in metal frames with or without intumescent seals having a fire resistance up to 240 minutes (Code IMM/MM)
4.The locks are approved on the basis of:
a. Initial type testing to EN 1634-1 and EN 12209.
b. An appraisal against TS23 or TS31 (where relevant).
c. Inspection of quality management system.
d. Inspection and surveillance of factory product control.
e. On-going audit testing in accordance with TS23 requirements.
5.This approval is applicable only to the specified locks/laches used with door assemblies of proven fire resistance (as defined in BS EN 1634-1 or BS 476:Part 22: 1987).
Key Features of Quan Juli Cylinder Lock Set:
- Packed in a single box
- Cylinder size options for different door thickness*
- Various finish options
- Various mortise lock backset options
- Fully tested to relevant EN standards**
Finish Options (Forend / Strike):
- Satin Nickel (SN)
- Antique Brass (AB)
- Polished Brass (PB)
- Satin Stainless Steel (SS)
40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 60mm
Specifications and Features:
- Tested to EN12209:2003 Product Classification: 3X810G3BC20
- Durable Brass Latchbolt
- Solid Steel Deadbolt
- Sintered Steel Follower
- Forend and Strike available in Steel or Stainless Steel
- Easy reversible latchbolt for non-handed installation
- Double throw deadbolt for extra security
- Through bolt fixing holes for use with bolt through fixed lever on rose
- Close case design
* Suitable for 35 – 48mm door thickness
** Mortise Lock tested to EN12209 and Cylinder tested to EN1303